14 6 / 2012
The Mitsubishi Electric American Foundation (MEAF) is funding ASAN’s Autism Campus Inclusion Summer Institute leadership Training, which is awesome and restores my faith in big companies.
Sadly, a group of anti-vaccine wackos are making an e-mail campaign to stop said funding :(
**WARNING**: Very triggery text full of straw-man fallacies….i wish i could sum it up, so you don’t have to read it, but my english isn’t great to begin with, and the anger isn’t helping with my coherence :(
At the end of the text they give the e-mail adresses of the “important people” of Mitsubishi…please, write to them, giving your support.
Note: i’m using the actuallyautistic tag, because i have a high suspiction that i’m on the spectrum.
- lyxander21 likes this
- hcshannon likes this
- humainsvolants likes this
- skoomapipe likes this
- disabledtalk reblogged this from space-gecko-sex
- triguenaista reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- triguenaista likes this
- theredknightelebuu reblogged this from goldenheartedrose and added:
- xkrisxcross reblogged this from space-gecko-sex
- quelola likes this
- allecto likes this
- tal9000 reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- goldenheartedrose reblogged this from space-gecko-sex
- space-gecko-sex reblogged this from madserena and added:
- scintor likes this
- purplewowies likes this
- madserena posted this